Although Indiana does not require continuing education credits to maintain your investigator license, keeping current is a must for every professional.
IAPI has partnered with the following organizations to offer discounted training. Many of these courses are approved for continuing education credits for designations that you already have.
If you are not a member of IAPI, you may still enroll in the classes. However, these classes do not fulfill the requirements needed for an Indiana private investigator license. For details on attaining professional licensing, please visit the Indiana Professional Licensing website.
Online access granted for period of six months for a wide variety of courses:
- Effective Communication
- Death Investigation
- Identity Theft
- Insurance Investigations
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Deception Detection
- Open Source Intelligence
- Surveillance Strategies
- And many more…
Offering online classes in the comfort of your home since 1989:
- Special Marketing
- Making Your Vehicle Covert
- Differences in Databases
- Ethics & the PI
- Criminal & Civil Laws for PIs
- TSCM Bugsweeps
- 18 Wheeler Investigations
- Surveillance Mistakes
- Interview Techniques
- Transitioning from Cop to PI
Get the training you need on your time and your schedule.
- CDI 101 DL – Component Method of Criminal Defense Investigation & Case Management
- CDI 202 DL – Forensic Interviewing – FTER Method
Before ordering a Distance Learning course, please refer to IAPI email with phone number for special discount.
Courses for the investigative professional and the investigative curious:
- Foundations of Investigation
- Legal Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Background Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
- Understanding All Skip-Tracing Methodologies
- Fundamentals of Skip-Tracing Tactics
- How to Communicate Properly
- What is Essential Information and Where to Find It
- Compiled vs. Real-Time Data
- Social Networking Techniques
- Understanding the Law and Regulations