Membership Info – How to Join IAPI
Membership to the Indiana Association of Professional Investigators is open to licensed private investigators.
This association also welcomes any investigative specialist, active duty police investigator or fire investigator that does not require licensing by the State of Indiana.
As a member your benefits include:
- Monthly educational programs
- Members only discounts for online learning
- Annual Seminar with reduced fees for members
- The use of IAPI logo and name in your advertising
- Investigator’s code of ethics suitable for framing
- Membership Certificate suitable for framing
- Listing in IAPI’s Directory of Investigators
- Company web page on the IAPI web site
- Directory and 10 Specialty Listings on the IAPI web site
- Organized legislative oversight
- Additional benefits as they are added
How to Join
Membership dues are:
Annual Membership: $100 per year
Associate Membership: $50 per year
Retired Membership: $25 per year
Student Membership: $25 per year
Once licensure verification is completed, prospective new members are voted on by the membership at the following meeting.
You can complete the application online by clicking the button below.
When you’re done, email the form to us at: