Membership Info – How to Join IAPI
Membership to the Indiana Association of Professional Investigators is open to licensed private investigators.
This association also welcomes any investigative specialist, active duty police investigator or fire investigator that does not require licensing by the State of Indiana.
As a member your benefits include:
- Monthly educational programs
- Annual Seminar with reduced fees for members
- The use of IAPI logo and name in your advertising
- Investigator’s code of ethics suitable for framing
- Membership Certificate suitable for framing
- Listing in IAPI’s Directory of Investigators
- Company web page on the IAPI web site
- Directory and Specialty Listings on the IAPI web site
- Access to investigative bulletin board
- Organized legislative oversight
- Additional benefits as they are added
How to Join
Membership dues are $100 per year.
Once licensure verification is completed, prospective new members are voted on by the membership at the following meeting.
You can complete the application online by clicking the button below.
When you’re done, print or save the information to your computer before emailing the form to us at:
Note: If you don’t save it to your computer first, the form will be blank.
For your convenience, we now offer PayPal payment:
IAPI looks forward to receiving and reviewing your application. You’ll hear from the IAPI Membership Chair shortly.